If you are working with Adobe Flash, you know that it’s almost impossible to change your Flash movie once you exported it to the .SWF format. Your .FLA source file can’t be displayed in a webbrowser and your .SWF couldn’t be changed, not even in Adobe Flash itself. Think again after trying Eltima‘s Flash Decompiler.
Flash Decompiler is an swf tool that lets you decompile flash and extract all of its elements.
Flash Decompiler converts SWF files into FLA, extracts sounds, images, videos, shapes, frames, morphs, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts from any SWF movie and saves all extracted elements into a defined folder on the hard drive.
This is what should be possible with Flash Decompiler:
- Complete SWF to FLA conversion
- Decompilation of Projector EXE files
- Full ActionScripts decompilation
- Modify SWF files replacing lines, images, sounds, colors and gradients with “SWF Replacer”
- Extract sounds, images, videos, shapes, frames, morphs, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts with a single click
- Export FLV video files to AVI
- Supports exporting SWF elements into different formats
- View and play SWF files directly in Flash Decompiler
- Makes screenshots of converted elements
- Flash Decompiler gives detailed information about every movie
- Support of compressed SWF files
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
Now I’m waiting for Eltima to build a “girl next door decompiler”, just to know what’s going on in there :-)